♪ ♫ Tis the Season ♫ ♪
As a busy mom, wife and full-time Executive Assistant, I am struggling to find time to make my Christmas & birthday (yes, I’m a December baby) list. Luckily, my sis(ter-in-law), Stacie at The Cottage on Maple has put together an awesome list of ideas! Check it out!
Thankfully, my son’s stocking is full and his top 3 “big” gifts are picked out! See what this 2.5 year old will be opening from Santa Christmas morning and snag one or two for yourself!
1. Jude is getting his first bike! We found this affordable Chicco Balance Bike for $49.99!
2. Continuing the #fitness trend, we love this toddler size trampoline and you can’t beat the price at just $44.99.
3. Now for something FUN to splurge on and see his face light up!!! Check out this John Deere Gator!
For a few ideas on what I stuffed his stocking with…
- Melissa & Doug On the Go ColorBlast! Travel Activity Book With No-Mess Marker – Dinosaur
- BRIO Cement Truck
- Story Time Finger Puppets
Now, I just need to get my tree up & decorated, presents wrapped, mantel decorated…………
♫ It’s the MOST wonderful time of the YEAR ♫